June 1: Move for the Manor 2019
Saturday June 1, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Renfrew ON
|50 KM To and From Arnprior||Register Now!|
|Until May 30||$40 Adult / $10 Youth|
|10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 30||$35 Adult / $10 Youth|
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 30||$30 Adult / $10 Youth|
|Kids Obstacle Course||Register Now!|
|Until May 30||$10 Adult or Youth|
- Age for youth - 12 and under.
- The Bonnechere Manor Foundation is a registered charitable organization that was established in 2003. Its purpose is to secure financial support to enhance the wellbeing and quality of life for the residents of Bonnechere Manor.
- You can support the charity by making a doation when you register. Applicants can also set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account after you have registered for the Run to solicit friends and families to support the charity.
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Race Kit pickup will begin at 8 AM on Saturday, June 1st at the Renfrew Fairgrounds.
- Saturday June 1, 2019
- 50 KM To and From Arnprior @ 9:00 A.M.
- 10 K Run @ 9:15 A.M.
- 5 K Run/Walk @ 9:30 A.M.
- Kids Obstacle Course @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Claire Ullrich