Who can use the new CP rail trails? Open house meetings to take place across Renfrew County
Here is your opportunity to tell political leaders that the former CP Rail trail needs to be safe for everyone to use, walkers, kids on bikes, cycle tourists...
At the CP Rail Partners Meeting on June 22, 2016 discussion occurred with regards to hosting open house meetings in the community to discuss the CP Corridor Management Plan. The Forestry and GIS Division has scheduled six public open houses across the County to notify, engage and inform County residents on the proposed future use of the CP corridor.
The dates and locations of the open houses are as follows:
1. Wednesday, October 19, 2016 – Chalk River & Area Lions Hall, 11 Kellett Street, Chalk River Ontario
2. Thursday, October 20, 2016 – Cobden Legion Branch #550, 43A Main Street, Cobden Ontario
3. Tuesday, October 25, 2016 – Bonnechere Manor Auditorium, 470 Albert Street, Renfrew, Ontario
4. Thursday, October 27, 2016 – Petawawa Civic Centre, 16 Civic Centre Road, Petawawa Ontario
5. Tuesday, November 1, 2016 – St. John Chrsysostom Knights of Columbus Hall, 285 Albert Street, Arnprior Ontario.
6. Thursday, November 3, 2016 – County of Renfrew Council Chambers, 9 International Drive, Pembroke Ontario
The format for these open houses will be as follows:
· 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. � County sstaff will be available to meet, speak, and answer questions one-on-one with residents.
Forestry and GIS Manager
County of Renfrew
9 International Drive
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
Tel.: (613) 735-3204 ext. 463
Toll Free: 1-800-273-0183
Fax: (613) 735-2492